Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bedtime feeding with the girls

The girls were looking and being so cute tonight at the bedtime feeding that I decided to snap some photos of them. 'Cause, you know, you gotta capture these fun moments when they are little like this while you can :)

Suzan sleepingAh ha, she found her thumb! Woo hoo!Suzan's been making these raspberry sounds for a while now. It's quite amusing :P"Ah, the paparazzi! Go away!" ;)Awe, what a happy baby!Suzan, all smiley and ready to eat!Brielle too!Sleepy head BethanyAnna, slowly waking upHm, looking for that thumb to suck and go back to sleepAh ha! She found it!Oh my, Bethany found her thumb too! Cool!Oh, poor thing! Think she's a little hungry?

2 comments:

Tubre Quads said...

Love your blog...love your babies (all 5 of them). Too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Jac

perez quads said...

Thanks for the post on my blog. It is neat to find someone with quads around the same age. I have a quesion for you what is your feeding, napping, sleeping schedule like. I would love some input. you can email me at perezbrandy1@hotmail.com
thanks brandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails