Wednesday, June 04, 2008

3 months old

Our quad girls are already three months old! Their weight stats are...

Suzan -
10lbs 2.5oz
Anna -
12lbs 4.5oz
Bethany -
12lbs 5oz
Brielle -
9lbs 12.5oz
Wow! They are growing SO well! You'd never guess they were preemies and born two months early! So far, they...

  • can hold up their heads
  • roll over from tummy to back
  • smile at you and hold your gaze
  • are finding their hands and fingers to suck on
  • and eating tons! (~4 or 4.5oz at a feeding!)

They are such joys! Wonderful gifts from God!!!!

Here is a picture we took of them today, at three months old

And here are some outtakes :P

Brielle says "Get off of me!"

Suzan says "I've had enough!"

And Anna says "Me too!"

And all the while, Bethany says "Huh? No big deal." ;)

7 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my goodness! Could they be any cuter? You are such good parents!

Carol T.

Choate Family said...

Maria, they are SO beautifuL!! Keep the pictures coming . . . I love seeing how they're growing and have their own little personalities. HOW FUN!

Kelly said...

Just found your blog through someone else's. The kids are cute!

Jen said...

LOVE the pictures! They are getting to be such little cutie pies. Sounds like God is really helping them to grow big and strong. :o)

Jen H.

Misty said...

I have some VERY similar pictures. I actually had to post it on my blog. I love it!
Misty

Anonymous said...

Your daughter's are gorgeous! Congratulations! I was just at Hannah's Prayer looking for an update and saw your blog link. I'm so glad to see that everyone is doing so wonderfully. Congratulations!

Suzanne (Suzanne at HP)

amy said...

they are SOOOOO SOOOO adorable!! those are darling little outfits and i love that you included some "outtakes". those are great! look forward to seeing the professional family pics you had taken!

Related Posts with Thumbnails