Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome Home Anna!

It came to my attention that I did not have a "welcome home Anna" post on our blog. Oops. Guess in all of the hustle and bustle of having three newborns at home I forgot ;) So, without much further ado, here's Anna!

She and twin identical sister, Bethany, are both about 8lbs. I think Anna is now at 8lbs 1oz and Bethany at 8lbs even. And Suzan just crossed into the 7lb range and Brielle into the 6lbs. They are just growing like weeds - Praise God!

Having three at home was a little hectic getting used to. One newborn was really easy and so were two. Three threw us for a loop and I am sure four will just be like three, but one more ;)

We now wait for Brielle to get home. She passed her car seat test (when they do the test, you know you're getting close to having the baby come home!) and they have her on the "5 day Brady countdown," where she can come home if she doesn't have any intervention Brady's within the five-day window. So like I said, when they start talking about the car seat test and five-day countdown, you know you're getting close. Yay! Can't wait to have everyone at home then...a bit crazy but it's good :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I would call them weeds, maybe growing like corn? In Kansas you can hear that even grow on a hot humid summer day! I guess Maria and Mary will be able to fully enjoy the Mother's Day celebration this year. Even if it's dandelions from the sweaty fist of a loving child. Love Grandma Carlson

Related Posts with Thumbnails