Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Our identicals??

At first, we didn't know which ones were the set of identicals. We looked at birth order, but that didn't help. We looked at blood types, but that didn't help. We looked at their last gestational growth ultrasound, but that didn't help. We tried looking at them, but that didn't help (as the two sets were split in the NICU). So up until now, we've been thinking Suzan and Brielle were the identicals until we saw this today...

Um yeah, I'd say, with 90% confidence, that Anna and Bethany are the identicals. They both have the same blood type. They both are the "big girls." And now, looking at them side by side, they look the same. Yeah, I'd say it's them two. Anyone else think so??

2 comments:

The Kaylor Kastle said...

YES...I was thinking the same thing yesterday when all 3 were lined up and then looked back your previous posts on blood type to see if they COULD be. You have my vote. ;o))

Anonymous said...

I don't know if they are the identicals, I just say SOOO CUTE! I love the look of the chestnut red hair. That's my dad's pure Dane ancestory at work. His mom was pure Dane and had chestnut red hair, as well as my sister Chris and brother Rusty. Ah genitics. Two peas from the same pod! Love Grandma Carlson

Related Posts with Thumbnails