Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not home yet :(

I know folks are wondering "so, is Brielle home yet??" I'm sad to say "no." :( She is still having the Bradycardia episodes but fortunately she "self recovers," or her heart rate goes back up on its own. Since she is still having the Brady's, her docs want her to be on a special 24-hour cardiac heart monitor to see how serious the Brady's are. So, we wait to see when she gets on this monitor or not.

I did see her yesterday (Monday). Yay! It had been two weeks since I last saw her in the NICU. She has grown! She is now 6lbs 9oz. Wow! That is great! She is so cute. She definitely has her own look. She was quite awake and wanting to eat. I enjoyed just holding and talking with her. I told her that we all want her home soon but want her to be big, strong and healthy when she comes home. She is so precious!

Please keep praying that God would take away her Bradycardia episodes and that He would bring her home soon!

6 comments:

Carol said...

I'm sad that Brielle isn't home yet but HAPPY that her issue is being addressed and take care of. I'm sure she is getting only the best care and as you know it is better to be safe than sorry. At least you now know that no stone will go unturned until her condition improves. Tell Brielle I was also last to come home and feel her pain. Go Brielle!!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Praying...


Amy K.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it is hard to have things uncertain with Brielle. I'm glad you got some quality time with her yesterday. I pray for wisdom for the doctors and a homecoming as soon as is wise.

love you,
mary

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sad that Brielle is not home yet... Hioping to see new pictures of the girls and Jared soon :)

amy said...

what beautiful girls! i'll pray for brielle and your family. you are doing an amazing job!

Candy said...

she will be home before you know it. she is just waiting until you have a routine down so she doesn't have to wait for anything :) Aunt Candy

Related Posts with Thumbnails