- Bethany and Anna have been moved to "big girl beds" in the NICU.
- Bethany, Anna and Suzan have been changed to the "continued care" status versus "NICU" status. I think that means that they require less intervention and are more just eatin', sleepin', poopin' and growin' :) Yay! Brielle is still on "NICU" status but that is okay. She'll probably catch up here in a bit.
- All four girls are off of the TPN IVs. Yay! Now, they just eat breastmilk and/or formula every 3 hours.
- All of them are regulating their body temperature themselves, which means they don't need an automatic temperature adjustment in their cribs.
- All of them are attempting to eat from the nipple. They can eat from a bottle if they "look interested," e.g. rooting around, tongue sticking out, mouth opening.
- Bethany and Anna are actually eating their full feedings from a bottle, versus 10cc or 15cc at a time. Wow! They'll soon be home!
Here are the two week stats on them...Suzan -
And here are some two week pictures :)
Anna, after Mama gave her some yummy milk
Anna's big girl NICU bed
Brielle, getting ready for some yummy milk
Suzan, sleeping during her feeding (silly girl)
Bethany's big girl NICU bed
Dad feeding Bethany