Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's a real tummy alright

My friend, Karen, came over yesterday for a visit and she took a picture of me and my big belly. So, here it is ;) Me at 30w2d...



She was funny. She said "your tummy just doesn't look real." I said "oh no, it's real alright. I can tell you that!" Ha!

Yeah, I guess I'm all belly. You wonder how big these four little ladies are going to be? We're hoping that God will make them be huge at delivery, like almost 4 lbs each. But just think, if each one is 4lbs then that means I am carrying 16lbs of babies. Ufff! And that doesn't take into consideration the weight of the placentas, the amniotic fluids, my blood volume, my water volume, etc., etc. Yikes!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!you are doing good!

Lylia

Nikki said...

I can't believe your are 30w2d's! That is great! Just a little while longer! Glad to see your post today ... I was crazy last week when you went a little bit without posting ... I checked the blog and the website so many times at work waiting for an update and since you hadn't updated I thought that there was something going on! So glad to see those girls hanging in there! I bet you are so ready to have those babies ... but so hoping they will stay in there for awhile even though you're uncomfortable! Great job Maria! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Nikki..daily updates if you are up to would be great! You are all belly and you are doing SO well. God is good!

Amy K.

Aimee said...

You are all baby!
I think you look SUPER, Maria.

mynameismomma said...

You look amazing! That is the coolest looking baby belly I have ever seen.

- Heather

Related Posts with Thumbnails