Friday, February 15, 2008

Itchy and scratchy

Okay, some itchiness and scratchiness is normal with pregnancy. The skin stretches to accommodate the baby(ies) and as a result, gets a little itchy. Unfortunately for me, I have developed PUPPP on my gynormous belly. And Oooooo does it itch!! We've tried topical creams, e.g. Benadryl, cocoa butter, and oral Benadryl pills but they didn't help. Now, my docs are giving me a steroid to help with the itch. I'm hoping it works soon because it's really difficult to maintain my self-control and not scratch my belly all day long ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry friend. You are a real trooper and soon enough you will forget about all these complications that eventually led you to holding 4 little angels.

Amy K.

Related Posts with Thumbnails