Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Can the babies still move?

A lot of folks ask me "can the babies still move? because it just looks like they don't have much room to move around in." My answer, "oh yes, they are still moving around." Just last evening I think two or three of them repositioned themselves a lot, like to the point that I was hurting with their new positions. I, too, find it crazy that they can still move around, especially when I think/feel how big and uncomfortable my belly is. But they can...like move from feet first (breech) to head first, from vertical to horizontal or even transverse (crossways), from facing upwards to inwards. And like I said, I can definitely feel it AND see it. I hope they are enjoying their little acrobatic moves here :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails