Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Woo Hoo! Prayers Answered!!

I wanted to post that my ultrasound and OB appointment today showed that Baby A's Hydrops are totally gone. Praise God!! I can't believe it! And none of the other babies show any signs of Hydrops either. Totally good news!!

These four girls are doing awesome! They now measure between 2lbs and 2lbs 7oz. That's a total of ~8lbs 10 oz or the weight of a full-term singleton baby. Oh my! Their amniotic fluid levels are wonderful and they have strong heart tones.

I pray that they continue to do well and are born healthy and strong. I also pray that God will let these babies be born as late as possible, like 32 or 34 weeks, and that he will hold up and support my body in carrying these quads.

Thank you all for your prayers for Baby A! I was so happy to see and hear the good news for her at today's appointment!!

2 comments:

The Murray Crew said...

That is such incredible news! Way to go Baby A!!! Prayer is amazing - keep up the great work gestating =) You're doing awesome!
Fellow quad mama,
Jen

Aimee said...

So glad to hear you and your precious girls are doing great. Keep staying put little ladies!! Praise God.
Aimee J.(from HP)

Related Posts with Thumbnails