Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our kids

Here are some pics of our kids. Jared was too cute "fishing" that I had to snap some shots :) The other pictures are from my ultrasound appointment yesterday.
Here's Jared with a fishing pole that Grandpa Guzman gave to him. Jared and Dad added the Coke can at the end :)

Jared casting away
And Jared with his catch of the day. More pics of Jared "house fishing" at our website, under "Jared" and "Three Years Old."
And some pics of some of the girls. We don't know who these are so your guess is as good as anyone else's ;)
A picture of someone's face
And a picture of someone's legs. There's a lot of babies and baby parts in there ;)

3 comments:

twinkie said...

now you have to have him fishing for the real thing(tammy jorgenson)

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Maria - Hello! This is Tricia Hobbs (now Folsom) and I just happened onto your blog and I am so glad I did! You are about to be one busy Mamma! Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of 4 little girls. And your 3 year old is the exact same age as my 3 year old! What an exciting time for your family.

It looks like you are still in AZ which is fun. I am in Iowa while my husband finishes up his doctorate and we miss the warm, sunny weather. We were in AZ for a month at Christmas and it was so nice to be there for so long.

I can't wait to see pictures of your little ones when they arrive. Good luck with everything! And feel free to check out my family's blog.

Aimee said...

Hi Maria,
Just checkin' in on you and your little ladies? Hope all is well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails