Sunday, August 19, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
More pictures of the finished product are at our website, under "House" and "Re-Landscaping."
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Monday, August 06, 2007
- finish planting the rest of the plants and trees in the yards
- pull drip irrigation hoses to all of the plantings and put the correct, e.g. 1, 2 or 5 gph, drippers on the ends of the hose
- install the colored concrete curbing around the grass areas in the back yard
- deliver and install ~17 tons! of 3/4" screened granite rocks
- deliver and install 750 sq. ft. of Bob Sod for the back yard. The existing grass is Bob Sod and we LOVE it. It is weed free, has no seed heads, is so lush and green and feels so good in between your toes ;)
- install the natural gas line for the BBQ
We are so happy with how our yards are turning out. We'll try to take lots of pictures of the finished product. It would also be cool to take pictures of it in a year or two from now, to see how the plants and trees grow and fill out. Most, if not all, of our plants have flowers and some of them even bloom in the winter and summer. How cool is that? Ah! Gardening is so fun!
Friday, August 03, 2007
Well, our landscape project is going well. Our paver load has been depleted and replaced with big boulders. These boulders will go in specific areas in the yards. We also got a couple of loads of our plantings and trees.
We love how the paver work turned out. They did an excellent job! We can't wait to see how the rest of the yards will turn out :)
More pictures of the progress is at our website, under "House" and "Re-Landscaping."