Yes, Paul and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! It has been a fun seven years. Lots of growth and change has happened for us, some of it good and some of it not so good. We praise God for His blessing on us, to be married to one another, and pray that we continue to grow as a Godly husband and wife!
We also spent some vacation and celebrating time in Sedona. It was much needed and was a good getaway for us. Check out our website, under "Wedding Anniversaries" and "Seventh" for more pics of the trip.
Here are some crazy facts on "7"...
- Seven is the 4th prime number.
- Seven is the smallest number that can't be represented as a sum of fewer than four non-zero squares.
- Seven is the smallest happy number, except for the trivial example of 1.
- A seven-sided polygon is a heptagon.
- A group or a series of seven is a heptad.
- The number of spots on a common ladybug.
- The atomic number of nitrogen. (Don't you remember your Periodic Table????)
- The neutral pH - the pH level of pure water.
- The number of stellar objects in the solar system visible to the naked eye — the Sun, the Moon and the five classical naked eye planets: Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn.
- The number of digits in an American or Canadian telephone number, excluding the area code.
- There are seven layers in the OSI model. (Yes, I know this because I had to know the OSI Model for my UNIX Systems Engineer job at Intel ;) )
- Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
- God rested on and sanctified the seventh day.
- Seven churches in Revelations. (Did you know that all of these churches are located in the country Turkey?)
- In the Bible, the number seven is the perfect number.
- When asked to choose a number between 1 and 10, the most common number chosen appears to be 7.
- The number of notes in the traditional Western musical scale.
- In Star Trek: Voyager, Seven of Nine (also called Seven for short) is one of the crewmembers. (Yes, Paul and I watched the Star Trek series :P )
- The number of currently identified biological Cylon models, out of a possible 12, in the television show, Battlestar Galactica. (Now, we're hooked onto Battlestar Galactica on the Sci Fi channel)
- In Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, most gate addresses use 7 chevrons on the gate. (Other Sci Fi favorites of ours :) )
- The musical film Seven Brides For Seven Brothers.
- In the Disney film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- The number of openings into the human head (mouth, two eyes, two ears, two nostrils).
- The number of days in a week.
- The number of colors of the rainbow (ROYGBIV or red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet).
- 007, codename for James Bond.
- 7up is a popular soft drink.