Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Showered With Love by Friends and Family

I felt SO blessed by the "babies" shower we had this past weekend! Some close friends hosted and coordiated the shower. It was very fun to see friends and family that I have not seen in a while (due to me being house bound). It was a beautiful day being with loved ones. I am truly blessed by all of the friendships/relationships God has given to me!!

Here is a picture of the VERY cute cake my good friend made for the shower. She did an awesome job!!


Here is a picture of me with everyone
More pictures of the celebration are at our website, under "The Quads" and "It's a 'Babies' Shower!"

3 comments:

Daniel and Marilee said...

Have you started thinking of names? Here are my best suggestions: Faith, Hope, Charity, and Grace.

I know, I should write a baby name book!

Amy said...

Sorry I missed out on all the fun. I still have your gift and may end up mailing it to you. I just don't get over your way. You look great by the way!

amy said...

yeah, for you! glad you felt the love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails