Thursday, December 13, 2007

Latest Quad Pic at 20.5 weeks

Here is the latest ultrasound picture, from my appointment today, of the quads...



They are labeled, "A" "B" "C" and "D". I think it's a laying down view of "A" (I think that's the spine there), an abdominal view of "B", again a laying down view of "C" and then another abdominal view of "D". Lots and lots of babies there ;) And if you look carefully, in the upper portion of the picture (the black areas), you can see white lines. Those lines represent each different sac (three total) or the "lines of demarcation" :)

They looked pretty cramped in there. This was the first ultrasound where I thought "whoa, who is who?" Usually, I can distinguish which baby is which and see the anatomy of the babies. Today was quite different.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails