Thursday, December 27, 2007

4lbs11oz of babies

4lbs11oz - that's the total of all of the babies' weights. Whew! I had another growth measurement ultrasound this afternoon. They still have good amniotic fluid levels and are growing lots. As of today, baby A (identical) measured in at 23w5d, 1lb6oz and 13" long; baby B (identical) measured at 22w6d, 1lb3oz and 13" long; baby C (fraternal) measured in at 23w0d, 1lb2oz and 12.5" long; and lastly baby D (fraternal) measured at 21w6d, 1lb and 12" long (FYI...today I am 22w5d).

It looks like baby D is the "runt of the litter" ;) She measured the smallest at the last growth measurement ultrasound, at 18w3d. My docs say it's totally normal to have a runt. What I think is awesome is that they are all roughly the same size. I know this can change (or it's likely they all won't be the same size near the end or at birth) but still it's great that they are growing like this.

I will have another growth measurement ultrasound in 4 weeks. It's fun to see how much they grow in 4 weeks :)

2 comments:

Choate Family said...

That's so great to hear the babies are growing and developing beautifully. You and the babies are continually in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

You are doing SO well Maria. I was on bedrest starting at 24 weeks with the twins and so for you to have not been in the hospital or already put down for the count is truly a God thing! I'm sure it has helped to have Paul around to take care of Jared so you can just grow babies. ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails