Thursday, November 15, 2007

Looks like ALL girls!

Yesterday, I went in (again) for an ultrasound. I go in weekly now for ultrasounds, to get certain measurements and to see how my body is handling the HOM pregnancy, e.g. if there are signs of pre-term labor and such. Everyone looks good and the clot is not growing. We got some really good ultrasound pictures of the babies...arms up, hands very visible, faces.

It also looks like we're going to have ALL, FOUR, girls. Oh man!!!! It's been pretty consistent that each time I go in, all the techs see is girls. So unless a boy pops up on the radar ;) , it will be 2 boys and 5 girls in our home. Whew!

I am still on bed rest for the clot. This is week 5 for me for the bed rest. I am amazed that the time has gone by...guess that's good. Just praying that God keeps taking care of this clot and protecting the babies!!

My tummy is growing by leaps and bounds ;) I'm trying to eat as much as I can but I can tell that my consumption has slowed down. More aches and pains are happening now, which is understandable. Some friends of mine said "you look like a 33week or almost full-term pregnant mom!" Yeah, I guess so :)

The holidays are coming up and we'll be here in AZ; me stuck in bed or on the sofa. It is a HUGE blessing that some friends of ours from church are organizing a potluck Thanksgiving dinner here at our home. It will be so fun to have friends over and enjoy their friendship! I don't know what we'd do if we didn't have the friends and family that God has given to us!! God is good!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What do I win?? I voted for 4 girls!! ;o) Welcome to our world. Tell Paul, it will be 4 weddings and his funeral just like Todd! ;O) Blessings to you and your little angels! My girls will have the dress up box ready!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...

Wow that's awesome that there are 4girls! I voted for 3 girls and 1 boy! Glad to hear that things are going well.

Daniel and Marilee said...

I saw 15-month-old triplet girls at Costco and thought of you guys! Costco is a great place for older multiples since there are two kids seats per cart. Very convenient!

Related Posts with Thumbnails