Friday, November 23, 2007

Four Turkeys

Well, I hope these four new little turkeys of ours enjoyed the Thanksgiving dinner ;) I know Paul, Jared and I did.

We didn't get to make it to California for Thanksgiving this year :( but we felt so blessed that our friends coordinated a potluck Thanksgiving dinner at our home. We had fun eating and chatting with friends and Jared had fun playing with all of the kids. It seemed like Jared was the ring leader - Ha! I am truly thankful for each and every person God has placed in our lives!! We are so blessed with friends and family! Pictures of our Thanksgiving is at our website, under "Holidays" and "Thanksgiving."

I had another weekly OB appointment with my peri Thanksgiving Eve. All of the babies are doing well and my body is holding up nicely. Yay! Another praise is that my doctor said I can get up off of bed rest now. Double Yay!! She felt that since things are going so well and I haven't experienced any nasty symptoms, that it's okay for me to get up and even out of the house. Now, I can't do anything strenuous, like go rock climbing or Black Friday shopping alone, but I can get up, walk around, perhaps go to a store accompanied. Oh, it feels so good to be liberated. She said "you might as well get up now because you might be back on the bed rest soon, due to pre-term labor contractions, dilation, etc." So, I have a little freedom...yet I am not going to over do it or push my limits. I can already feel how difficult it is to lift and walk around with several pounds of quadruplets. Below is a picture of me and the babies at 17w5d...



Hope you had a blessed and restful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Daniel and Marilee said...

You look amazing, Maria. And wearing shorts at Thanksgiving. Some things I do miss about Arizona!

The Stilwells said...

You look great!!! YAY for off bedrest for a while. Praise God for healthy babies and mommy!!!

Dawn said...

What a lovely Thanksgiving! Maria - you look fabulous!!!! Enjoy getting out and about a little bit. Best to you, the babies, Jared and Paul.

Choate Family said...

You are SO beautiful!! You look awesome. Thanks for the update.

~Taryn

Related Posts with Thumbnails