Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bloomin'

Oh it's so fun to see flowers blooming this time of year. I know friends and family in other parts of the country don't get this luxury, of fall blooms. Some of our plants, from our recent summer 2007 landscape project, are already blooming. Thanks to one of my doctors, yesterday saying I could get up and walk more, I took a short stroll in our back yard and took some pictures of the flowers. Here are some pics...

Close up of the purple flowers of a Mexican Heather False bush


Angelita Daisies


Blooms of a yellow Mexican Bird of Paradise tree


Orange Cape Honeysuckle blossoms


And purple flowers from the Baja Ruellia bush


We'll probably have flowers all throughout the cooler months and then again in the spring. Ah, flowers!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We should've come out this month to see the beautiful flowers! I'm so glad that you are able to get up and walk a little more now! I read your website and it's interesting to hear all you have to say with the whole pregnancy stuff ... so sorry you have to go through what you are going through ... but the end will be a blessing times 4!

Related Posts with Thumbnails