Friday, September 28, 2007

My studies

Well, I've been busy trying to read two books I picked up a few weeks ago, as soon as we found out I was pregnant with quads. The first book is "When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads" by Dr. Barbara Luke. I really like it! It's highly rated at Amazon and several friends of mine said to me "you've got to get this book!!" It is chock full of information, which can be overwhelming but I am a person that likes more information if possible ;)



The other book I picked up is "Mothering Multiples" by Karen Gromada and published by the La Leche League. I haven't cracked it open yet but perusing through it, it looks good. I am going to see how much I can nurse with quads. Wish me luck - ha! ;)



These are my latest reading selections, along with a few Bible studies I am going through.

1 comment:

Daniel and Marilee said...

I also read the "When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads" book. It was overwhelming for me, too! But I think it helped me realize how important it was to take the pregnancy seriously. Not too hard to do, in your case! And you already know I love "Mothering Multiples".

You are amazing! Paul and you sound so positive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails