Tuesday, July 24, 2007

North Dakota, the new Arizona??

Okay, I have to post about this. I like to stay up and watch the weather on the local news station (because you know, the weather changes so often here and it might not be sunny in Arizona the next day - or at least that is what Paul always ribs me about in watching the weather :P ). I was stunned to find out that it was hotter in Bismarck, North Dakota today than it was here! Bismarck's high temp = 101. Phoenix's high temp = 95. Wow! And the hottest spot in the U.S. today? Somewhere in Montana, with a high of 110. Yikes! Hey, I should take the good temps when we get them :)

We are only cooler now because it's monsoon season for us. Yay! Although, it's quite humid out. Yes, 45% humidity is humid to us Zonies :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails