Sunday, October 29, 2006

Digi Scrapbook

Man, it's been a long time since I last blogged :P

Well, the latest thing I've picked up on is digital scrapbooking. I came across a site on it and thought "What? You mean you can scrapbook on your computer?" Yup. The site, which is
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/, is very cool. All you need is Adobe Photoshop (which I already had) and the digital scrapbook parts (which are available at these kind of sites). You can purchase the scrapbook parts but hey, some of these sites provide freebie downloads. Very cool ;) So, I downloaded some scrapbook items and did my first digital scrapbook page. Check it out!

Then the scrapbook page can be printed out and placed into a "hardcopy" scrapbook.

Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails